Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh, the weather outside is frightful . . .

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
!

Brrr, it's cold outside! Winter is definitely in my top four favorite seasons. Even though it is not snowing here in Baltimore yet, it is definitely time to unpack those coats, hats, and gloves. And, I for one am a huge fan of coats!
I loved my first little pink plaid coat. Look at how cute I was!
And my khaki plaid helps keep me snuggly warm when I'm in the field or lounging on the couch at home. I never want to take it off.

But apparently my puppy friend Spencer who lives with my human Grandmom doesn't really like his coat.

He kept fighting with it and trying to eat it.

Now Spencer, don't be rude to your coat. Sometimes puppies need coats to keep themselves warm. I mean, don't you want to run and play outside? Coats are great for keeping you warm when it is super cold and windy. Give it a chance. Who knows, maybe your coat will become your friend for life.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get these coats? I have a Vizsla and this would be perfect for him. If you don't mind emailing me I would appreciate it- thanks!
    jul02@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello miss laila its dennis the vizsla dog hay my mama wuz wundring ware yoo got the kote in that sekund pikcher i think she wants to git wun for me!!! thanks ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom bought my coats from Foggy Mountain Dog Coat (http://www.dogcoat.com/). I have the Snuggler, but if you want a warm one that is also waterproof, my mom suggests the Nylon Turnout. All are great coats, and will last years and years and years. Happy winter!

    Kisses,
    Laila

    ReplyDelete