Friday, November 20, 2009

Pictures with Santa!!!!

It seems a little early in the season, but . . .

Santa is coming to town!
!
Again!


I'm still not sure who this "Santa" guy is, but he can't be all that bad. I mean, he dropped off all sorts of goodies for me last year. Anyone who brings me a Chuck-it flying squirrel and Kong frisbee is a friend to me!

Anyway, this "Santa" guy is going to be at both Federal Hill Park and the Canton Dog Park tomorrow morning from 10am to noon for "Pet Photos with Santa." Now, how he can be at two places at once is weird, but hey!: if he can pop down my chimney with a bag full of gifts, I guess he can do anything.

Last year, our holiday card (featuring me!) was a big hit, so my mom wants to take another Santa-tastic picture this year.
It is kind of fun meeting the "Mr. Santa" himself. But hopefully my Mom doesn't make me wear antlers again. I sort-of looked like Max from The Grinch Stole Christmas last year.

Proceeds benefit The Franky Fund.
The Frankie Fund helps pay for surgeries and medical care for puppies and kitties who don't have humans of their own.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute although Ella might be mad at you because after seeing this my kids are convinced she needs antlers for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete