Sunday, July 6, 2008

The petitions stole my Mom

My mom has been working on "grading petitions" for the last three weeks, so my dad and I have been spending a lot of quality time together. We play catch, go to the park, and wrestle in the living room (shh... don't tell my mom, but he's training me to join the WWF!). Playing with my dad comes at a cost, though. He's exhausted!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My dad and I take lots of naps on the couch, and I figured out that my dad makes a great couch cushion. Sometimes he wiggles and makes funny breathing sounds, but he's still super fun to cuddle with.




Mom, when will you be done with your "petitions"? I miss your cuddles!

2 comments:

  1. hello miss laila its dennis the vizsla dog hay way to lay the smakdown on your dada i do that to my dada too but i do it by putting my paws on his sholders nokking him over and then giving him kisses ha ha ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - mom & dad's make the best cushions! Take advantage whenever you can.

    ReplyDelete