Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow, snow, go away, come again some other day!

It's going to snow, snow, snow, right here in Baltimore City.


Like I said, It's going to snow. And snow. And snow. And after that, it will probably snow even more.

I've seen snow before, and I'm pretty sure that I didn't like it. It's that white cold stuff that falls from the sky and makes my toes freeze, right Mom?

Maybe if I knew what it really is, I could figure out how to keep it away. I asked my dad because he is the math/science guy in the family. My dad started to tell me about snow, "Snow is a type of precipitation in the form of crystalline water ice, consisting of . . . "

Zzzzzz...

I'd rather find out about it in a cartoonish, sing-song way. The Year Without a Santa Claus is my mom's all-time favorite Christmas movie, so she suggested that I talk to THIS guy.
Hello, Mr. Snow Miser, sir. Can you tell me about snow?

Ok, so what I learned is: snow comes from a very scary-looking man in the sky with an icicle house, an icicle chair, and creepy snow people dancing around him. And I also learned that his red-hot brother could melt the snow off his nose.

Anyone have the telephone number for this Heat Miser guy? I think I might need his services tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment