Monday, December 14, 2009

Meet Kailey!

Today is a very happy day! My very first human-family cousin was adopted on Saturday!

Meet Kailey (or Haley)!
My aunt Dawn and uncle Dan haven't quite decided on a forever name yet.
Hopefully she doesn't compete with my cuteness at family gatherings, but even I can't deny it: she is so darn cute!

Kailey is a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. She lived with another family for five years, but they gave her up because they couldn't deal with her food allergies. I don't know what "allergy" means, but my mom says that I have to be good when I'm around Kailey. I can't teach her the secret stairway to the kitchen counter (the chairs!) or my magic tricks of sit, stand, spin, and twirl to "wow" the guests into sharing their scrumptious yummies. We have to wait to see what the allergist says about what she can and can't eat. Good thing aunt Dawn knows all about food allergies; it is a match made in heaven.

I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment