Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kelty Backpack!

This morning, my mom said that we needed to stay home because we were waiting for a package from U.P.S. I love those three letters because it means that someone is bringing me a treats!!!! Plus, the UPS man is really nice to me and gives me lots of hugs and quick cuddles while my mom signs for the packages. We waited a L.O.N.G. time for him to come, and I wasn't sure if he was coming. But, as scheduled, the U.P.S. truck stopped in front of our house and a man walked to the front door with a package. But, wait! This wasn't MY UPS man?!?! Imposter! And even worse, the package he brought didn't smell like treats or presents for me at all. What an outrage!! I waited all day for him to come and he didn't even . . .

Oh, wait. Really? Is this for me? Are you sure?
I'm not sure if I trust it though. It doesn't smell like treats. Plus, an imposter dropped it off. It could be an army of gophers sneaking into my house like a trojan horse, but . . .
I am curious as to what it is . . .
My mom helped to peel away the outer layer of the package, and I found another weird package inside. It's definitely not gophers, which is a relief. But, I'm still not quite sure what it is.
I opened the rest of the package, and to my surprise it was a Backpack! Just for me!!!
Thanks, mom! I really wuff you for my new backpack!

My mom said that the backpack will help me build some extra muscle when we go on our walks and jogs. Plus, I can carry my own water and frisbee to the park! How cool is that?!?

I can't wait to try it out! But, all of the excitement has tired me out just a little.

1 comment:

  1. What a snazzy back back and OH look at those sexy undies you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete