Thursday, March 12, 2009

Family Vacation

I'm on vacation right now, and I couldn't be happier! I'm going to a conformation show this weekend (my first in a long time), so I'm visiting my Vizsla family to get ready to strut my stuff. My mom and dad dropped me off at Aunt Debbie's house last night . I was so excited to see Aunt Debbie and the rest of the Tivoliz clan: Jaeger, my grandmom Siren, and my daddy Owe'n (Harlow was on vacation); my half-siblings Henna and McCoy were there too! Paw-ty!!! While I played, Siren and Owe'n flirted with my mom and dad. My dad Owe'n gave his signature lip nibbles, and my grandmom Siren gave kisses after kisses after kisses to my mom. She loved it! My mom said that my grandmom gives the same types of lip and nose kisses that I give, so I guess it runs in the family.

Anyway, Aunt Debbie said that she is going to take me to visit Aunt Melissa so that I can get ready for my show. I'm really excited to see Melissa, Jason, my mom Kayla, and my aunt Hannah! I haven't seen them in f.o.r.e.v.e.r.! I am looking forward to playing ChuckIt! Flying Squirrel with Hannah and cuddling with Melissa. Oh, and of course I'm excited about the show too. Aunt Debbie said I was a little pudgy (how rude!!!), so I just hope that I don't have to go through Aunt Melissa's fat-camp during my visit. I'll check in to let you know how everything is going.

Wuff,
Laila

No comments:

Post a Comment