Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bunnies aren't for sharing

Riley is my favorite friend. Because it gets dark before my mom and dad and Riley's dad get home from work, sometimes Riley gets to come over for fun play-dates after a quick visit to the smaller park down the street. I love to play and wrestle with him, but sometimes he steals my stuff. Being an only child, I haven't really figured out the whole "sharing" thing.

First, he steals my chewies. I'm ok with sharing chewies because there are plenty more.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But then . . . he steals my BUNNY!?!?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Riley is my best friend. But, no one--no one--steals my bunny! Give it back!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My mom had to put the bunny on top of the refrigerator so that we didn't rip it in half. You will, however, be surprised to hear that I got the bunny down from on top of the refrigerator with my super jumping abilities. My mom said it was pretty impressive.
.
.
I . . . *jump*

need . . . *jump*

my . . . *jump*

bunny! . . . *jump*

1 comment:

  1. hello miss laila its dennis the vizsla dog hay sharing shoor is overrayted!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete