Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wright Brothers Museum

My parents went to the Wright Brothers' Museum and Memorial - without me. How rude! I think I heard someone say it was the "birthplace" of powered flight.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When my parents told me where they were going, I thought it was going to be a bunch of battery-powered birds flying around - or fuzzy squirrels driving around in little fighter planes. That would have been fun to see, but it wasn't as exciting as all of that. In fact, looking at the pictures my parents brought back, I'm I'm glad I didn't go - I made much better use of my time sleeping!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laila

    Funnily enough, my mum and dad were at the very same place a week later. They left me at home, though, cos they hadn't realised I would be allowed on the beach. Am hoping that next time they head for North Carolina I'll be allowed to go too. Although I think I might give the Wright Brothers Museum a miss...

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete